StudioRacks Terms of Service
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Contract creation and electronic contracting
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions onthe website.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from StudioRacks.
- When your product is shipped, we will send you a despatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the conditions stated below ‘Contract Cancellation Under Distance Selling Regulations’
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions
The contract will be concluded in English.
If you require any information regarding orders you have placed with StudioRacks.co.uk please contact me directly:
Telephone: 01834 810 024
Contract cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations
For goods that are not made to measure or personalised (StudioRacks’ Classic Range with no customisation), you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish provided that you exercise your right and notify us no more than 7 working days after the day on which you receive the products.
If you wish to exercise your right to cancel this contract after your order has already been despatched, we will refund the original purchase price and delivery charge, provided that you have notified us in writing no longer than 7 working days after the day on which you receive the products, and that you have taken reasonable care of the products and not used them. Please contact us to initiate the return. If the goods are not faulty and you have simply changed your mind about your purchase, you are requested to bear the cost of the return shipment. The original delivery costs will be refunded along with the original purchase price on safe return of the item(s).
Your right to return products does NOT apply to made to measure or personalised goods (StudioRacks Custom furniture) unless they are faulty or not as described. However, we are committed to retaining satisfied customers so in the first instance, please contact me to discuss your concerns to see if we can come to an arrangement. We are unable to offer order cancellations for custom goods once build is underway or specialist (non-stock) materials have been purchased.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you’re not, contact me to and we’ll exchange or refund it if you have purchased from the Classic Racks range and without modifcation or customisation. Under the Distance Selling Regulations, if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 7 working days of receipt. This includes any delivery charge.
Ordinarily, we will refund via the original method used to purchase e.g. Paypal, credit card, debit card, bank transfer, cash or cheque.
In the first instance please contact me to discuss your return and for advice on reshipping and packaging.
In accordance with distance selling regulations racks, desks or other furniture that has been customised to your specifications are not returnable by right.
Classic Racks and Accessories
Racks ordered from the standard classic range and without modification to specification as described online may be returned in new and unused condition to StudioRacks within seven days of receipt. You will need to bear the cost of restocking the item (i.e. the cost of shipping the item back to StudioRacks), though there will be no other restocking charge.
Likewise, you may return items ordered from the accessories range, in new and unused condition, withing seven days of receipt
Important: items must be shipped in the same or equivalent packaging to that used for shipping the item to you.
On safe receipt of the items, you will be credited with your original outlay including the cost of shipping from StudioRacks to your address. We are unable to reimburse you for the shipping of goods back to StudioRacks.
Your statutory rights are not affected.