The racks are built from beautiful solid hardwood using cherry, oak, sapele or walnut. All are finished with several coats of protective oil and given a final coat of wax polish to give a natural satin sheen.
Fitted with front rack strips and rubber feet and supplied with caged nuts and bolts to secure your equipment to the rack strips.
- Height: to hold 2u, 3u, 4u, 5u, and 6u
- External height: 142mm for 2U, add 45mm per extra U to give approximate height of larger rack pods (see note, below).
- Depth: 300mm
- Width: 529mm overall
- Open back
- Finishes: Solid hardwood in cherry, oak, sapele or walnut
- Other depths/sizes can be custom built for you. Please email with requirements.
- All racks are hand made to order 3-4 weeks
Please note: the stated external dimensions may subject to small variations of +/-2mm due to minor variation in the thickness of the timber used and woodworking techniques used. All internal dimensions are perfect for holding standard 19” rack equipment!
If you wish to customise a rack to meet your own requirements, for example, to change the depth, add rear rack strips, add an enclosed back or add doors please email me or phone 07881 707 537.
All prices include VAT at 20%